Monday, June 12, 2006

Spring Cleaning

Late-spring cleaning that is; but I finally got around to sprucing up this site.
This new version of slipping acres isn't anything fancy... but neither am I.

Haloscan has been acting up again, which is what finally got me to do something with this template. I'll try to migrate over the existing comments to Blogger commenting, but just in case I'm not successful, thank you all for your kind words on Stella's demise.

I also dropped the archives - does anyone actually read them? I didn't think so.

3 Comments:

Blogger deano said...

testing...1,2,1,2

4:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I read the archives religiously, assiduously, deliberately, occasionally....

J

2:47 PM  
Blogger Cipherdom said...

Archives are de rigeur. Even if you can't switch them over in the near term, at least save 'em for future use.

5:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home