Wednesday, October 06, 2004

Everything is beautiful, in its own way.

If you actually bother reading this blog, you probably know me (which makes the internet seem a whole lot more cozy, doesn't it?). You probably then also know I've been doing a mess of volunteer work, for the Kerry campaign, these past 5 months.

I haven't been writing very much about my volunteer experiences. That's primarily due to my superstitious assumption I could jinx the ultimate goal, by pointing out some of the absurdities in This Volunteer Life. Also, I wouldn't want to put anyone off on the volunteer experience. In fact, the vast majority of the time it's absolutely fantastic. But like happy news, that doesn't make for very scintillating reading.

Suffice to say, come November 3 (or whenever they finish counting all the contested ballots!), I will have something to say.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home