Tuesday, January 28, 2003

Poosh

This may be a slang word, in some part of the english speaking world, but it's such a great word to say. Poosh, not push. I can imagine Taylor Negron saying it.

Taylor is Chuck Negron's cousin...lead singer from 3 Dog Night? I learn so much on the internetto.

TV & Movies

I know I have this bad habit of dissing them. I regularly overspimplify them as trash entertainment. I also, inexplicably, think watching TV & movies is passive and therefore...bad. Yeah, I don't know what's up with me, either. I mean has anyone really determined if more of your brain is used reading a book, than watching The Hughleys?

So I've decided to make a truce with them. See how we get along. I'm not going to get all TVaddict-core. I'll just try not to be so negative. You know, Taylor Negron has such an expressive face - he always cracks me up just looking at him. If I keep an open mind, I might see more things like this, on TV. There's a new movie theater going up in downtown San Mateo too. Deb will be excited to know I may be getting better about going to a movie. I take it they don't say 'flick' anymore, right? That reminds of the lowest point of the 70's, so I hope it's very passe.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home