Wednesday, January 08, 2003

Explaining personal websites...

...ever try to do that, to someone not very internetto? It's not easy. It also made me realize I don't really know what it is either. But anyway, a friend - let's call him DogBro 2 - asked what this site was. An online diary, cult website, what? My reply:

As an investor, I'm sure you know about that wonderful opportunity - Clonaid. Well, as one of the early supporters of the Raelian Revolution, it has been a dream of mine to be included on their Links page. I needed some kind of website that could compete with such auspicious sites as I Was Abducted and UFO Land. I think it's not immodest of me to say Slipping Acres is currently "Under Consideration For Link Status" by the Raelian Webmaster!!

Cheerios - innocent breakfast dish, or alien droppings?

That is all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home